2013年4月3日 星期三

Taking planes

I like to take planes, especially when taking off.
On  March 30, 2013,some of my college friends see me off, thanks a lot, and Bruce Hu volunteered to be the driver to send us there. Thanks guys!


This time, I got two transfers. I started from Taipei (in Taiwan) to Incheon (in Korea) by China Airlines, to Abu Dhabi (in United Arab Emirates) by Etihad Airlines, and finally to Frankfurt (in Germany) by Etihad Airlines also. I believe it's the craziest  thing I've ever had. I thought it won't be too tired for me, unfortunately, I was after all.

food on the China Airlines. There's spiced corned eggs in it, the typical food in Taiwan
When getting in Incheon International Airport, I found that the airport is pretty large. I had to wait for the transfer for more than 5 hours, so I went to hang around in the airport. There's a little Museum demonstrated the History of Korea. Since I didn't sleep well in the last night actually, I found a nice lounge chair to get a snap for a while after visiting the Museum.
Museum of Korea Culture

Leisure Area
 After waiting for so long, I've finally taken off from Incheon to AbuDhabi. I gotta say something about Etihad Airlines. It really is a great airlines than many other airlines, especially for the long night flight. They'll give you not only the blanket and headphones, but the earplugs, eye mask, a pair of socks, and toothbrush with toothpaste. The seat is good also.


The Etihad's plane I took


blanket

menu
headphones, earplugs, eye mask, a pair of socks, and toothbrush with toothpaste

After taking off, the flight attendants will give us a menu, and I think it's very cool. The most important thing I wanna say is that you don't have to call the flight attendants to give water because they'll go around to send water to the passengers who hasn't slept routinely, and I think it's the sweetest services. BTW, the food on the plane is not bad.

This is so cool that there's cup noodles here on a Arabic's airline!!!!
This is so~~~~~ rich!!
After more than 10 hours, I got Abu Dhabi. This is my first time to get Arabic Area. I just saw the desert in front of me without boundary, and I was shocked by that. The decorating in the Abu Dhabi international airport is pretty interesting.

decorating in Abu Dhabi International Airport
The waiting room in Abu Dhabi International Airport


Abu Dhabi International Airport
it's desert everywhere...
In the end, I got in Germany which took me more than 27 hours from Taiwan.

Hallo!! Deutschland. Wie geht's?





沒有留言:

張貼留言