2013年4月9日 星期二

Füssen

Füssen, a cute and small town in south Germany. Unfortunately, the weather is not quite ideal for traveling.
I asked the reseption what will the weather be tomorrow, and she said it would be better than before but still not good enough. Obviously, I totally agreed with her when the next day came, because..............it was snowing!!!!!!!
ICE heading to transfer station Augsburg was late for 10 mins.....
I almost couldn't get the next train I need to take.
It was the first time I got the delayed transportation in Germany!!

I got Füssen, you can see that it is a small town from the station

Jugendherberge I lived, about 10 mins walk from the station.
I ate Calzone as my dinner
It was large!!!
streets in Füssen
the Infornation is good for traveller, you can put any bottom  and it will show you the position in Füssen
Stadtpfarrkirche
cemetery next to Stadtpfarrkirche

ducks swimming in icy water......



Füssen
this hotel was beautiful at night
The next day in the early morning at about 7:30, I was heading to Schloss Neuswanstein.
I got there early, but I couldn't get the proper tour guide time to visit both the new castle and the old one thanks to the Bus9606 heading to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, so I decided to visit only the new one. Das tut mir leid. Interestingly, I was the only visitor with the English tour guide at 09:20, so it seemed that I was a VIP to the guider...XDDD Inside the castle was not permitted for photography, so sorry about that there's no pictures inside.
it was snowing...
main entrance of Schloss Neuswanstein
door of Schloss Neuswanstein
Ludwig II
Japanese tour
the snow looked like lots of salts...


Since I didn't have much time to visit Schloss Hohenswangau, I just took some pictures outside the castle. To be honest, at the moment I stood in front of the old ones, I liked it more than the new one, maybe it was just because of the weather though. I felt the old ones is more close to us, the civilian, while the new one is too fantasy for us.
view from Schloss Hohenswangau
Alpsee
there were lots of tourist cars!!
kitchen under the Schloss Hohenswangau
Schloss Hohenswangau










I've heard Xu Chen said this Museum was not worth going, so I didn't get in there....
there were a LOT of horses' SHIT!!!!!!!

the machine for selling stamps, quite convenient!!!
The snowing is getting bigger than in the early morning, and the people were quite corwded after I was done with the visit of castles.
there were many people waiting for the carriages
Anyway, it's the end of Füssen, a cute and lovely town.

沒有留言:

張貼留言