2013年4月15日 星期一

Salzburg (11 Apr. 2013)

At the fourth day, I went up early at about 06:30 and got to Salzburg, Austria right away because of the suggestion by the boss of Lou Lan and Cindy.
Unfortunately, it was totally a bad day at all since it was raining and the wind was blowing, and it was getting bigger and bigger!!!!!
Railjet (abbr. RJ)

next to the Salzburg Hbf
Salzburg Hbf



Rathaus

Anyway, I got in the early morning. The weather was poor, so I just took some places to visit.
The first stop was Mozart's house, it cost me 10 EUR to got in which was so~~~~ expensive and was not worth to spend after I got of there...
Mozart Wohnhaus in his old age

performance room




Mozart's famify

the most famous portrait of Mozart

funny portraits




After that, I got to Getreidegasse, a main street under Salzach river. The district nearby is also the main center of Salzburg, most of the museums and church are there.


Salzach river

Getreidegasse

it was raining....

there were many halls in Salzburg like this across many buildings


There's a Mozarts Geburtshaus (Mozart's birth house) there, and still cost 10 EUR for the entrance which I didn't get in again because I believe that the things they shown would be almost the same and also because the entrance fee was too expensive...
I just took a picture in front of the door and left.


Mozarts Geburtshaus





There's a castle called Festung Hohensalzburg next to the district, so I went there.
The entrance fee was 7.8 EUR which was even cheaper than Mozart's house!!!!!! Now you can see that Mozart is more valuable than any other king or pope in Austria...isn't it?
I believed it would be great to get there in the good weather because of the view up there, which was not on the day I arrived...= =|||

going up to the castle

the view from going up

Now I can see why there were so many people get bald in Europe..............

almost there


it was really precipitous

the workers were hanging up there to have a construction

the entrace to the castle


the railway was very steep




the view from the canon was great

world of string puppets

Was it Mozart?






it was funny, because........

"hahahahaha" it said, when you open it.

inside the tower

it has 6 meters deep to prison people

It was the most brutal implement of punishments.
put the prisoners' four limbs into each hole and turn it until their limbs were totally  broken


the view from top of the tower
I believed that the view would be great if the weather was great!!




the hall was long


the organ in the tower


it was just like the train I took in Heidelberg
Time to go back to the town...

Since the weather was getting worse at noon, I decided to go back to München to visit another museum I'd eagered for a long time, Deutsches Museum.
Something happened just on the way back to Salzburg Hbf, I was lost...= =
I could see the railway just in front of me and I believed I would get there soon with my map.
But after almost 20mins, I gave up, I just couldn't find the way to get in the train station!!!!!
Interestingly, I almost asked more than 5 people for the way to station, they always said,"it is difficult to describe, but... just go that way."(point the direction to staion)
I was getting crazy and almost wanted to throw my phone on the gound!!!!!! Because I just couldn't find the station and it raining HEAVILY and was pretty WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After an hour walking (and running of course), finally I get there and I missed two trains because of it......
a store next to my hotel

the strawberries were very large


Strangely, the weather got better when I got the train station... Oh god, was it a joke for me!? Huh?!

Thanks to the weather and got lost, I postponed my visit in Deutsches Museum to the next day and got some free time. I asked Cindy if she had time to have dinner since I'd leave the next day. So we went to eat a good Thai restaurant.

And at night, we went to a Irish bar which was quite fantastic!!!!!!.This was my first time to go to a bar and fortunately I went to a great one!! Thanks, Cindy! Oh! btw, both of us just missed the time in guitar society in high school so so much when we saw the band's show....... We were so young, those days......

沒有留言:

張貼留言