2013年4月16日 星期二

Rothenburg ob der Tauber (14 Apr. 2013)

Rothenburg o.d.T., a lovely town in Germany.
I suddenly realized that why these two days I've been were so romantic that these places are so suitable for dating.
Because......  Würzburg and Rothenburg o.d.T. are exactly on "die Romantische Straße", which means the romantic road.
Here in Rothenburg is really a wonderful place to go with your lover.
Rothenburg o.d.T. Bahnhof

the house along the road was beautiful

my room

my hotel was next to the wall!!

Just watch the pictures and you'll know I mean it!!


  they were watching carp in the stream

Garlechschmiede

people crowded for......?


For this!!!! Because it was really hot that day!!


Another store selling ice cream.






I like the signboards here in Rothenburg, they're so interesting!!
For example, Metzgerei means meat store, and they put a picture of cow on it!!

Klostergarten





And now, welcome to the best place in Rothenburg o.d.T., Burggarten.

Burggarten



Burggarten



There were couples and couples and still couples dating there...T^T



It was Sunday and was a little bit late, so most museums were closed and so were the stores.
P.S. I didn't have interests in Reichsstaat Museum (Imperial Town Museum) and Puppen-und-Spielseugmuseum (Doll and Toy Museum) , so I didn't visit those two museums. And just as I said, most musuems were closed included the one I want to see most Mitteralterliches Kriminalmuseum (Medieval Crime Museum).


Mitteralterliches Kriminalmuseum was closed when I got there.

Spiealzeugmuseum

Geschenkebaus am Markt, where you cay buy Christmas merchandise all year!!! There's a museum in it , too!!

Schneeballen, I don't like it actually......fortunately I only bought a small one.

Baekerei, which means bakery, and they put their famous bread Brezel on it!!

These Brezel were very big!!!!


It was a famous place because you can see two gates at the same time!!







There were some stores operated by Japanese!!


You can easily see this kind of interesting sign in small town like here.


Here I could see some motorcycles!!


I went to a famous Japanese restaurant in town LOUVRE which was operated by a Japanese couple.
I heard the wife speak very STRANGE German to German. I thought she was speaking Japanese to the German who shocked me that a German could speak Japanese but suddenly I found that....... they're speaking German!!!!!!!!
Could that German really understand waht the woman was talking about!!?? Unnnbelieeeeeeeeeeeeevable!!!!
Oh and there's one thing, it's a little bit funny and interesting to speak English or German to Asian people...XDDDDDD
Japanese restaurant I went for dinner

my dinner, which is buffet all you can eat!


I got to go to Mainz in the next morning, so... good night and goodbye, Rothenburg o.d.T..

沒有留言:

張貼留言