2013年4月20日 星期六

Bruxelles (19 Apr. 2013)

I got up very early (at about 6:50) for getting to Bruxelles early, and fortunately the DB Bahn finally didn't delay so I got here at about 10. Here's one thing, it was a crazy day......because.............. I'd never take a rest from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., which means I'd been walking and standing almost 11 hours excluded the lunch and dinner time. The most thing I hate is that I got lost here for more than 4~5 times since the road was so~~~complex for me. The city Bruxelles is very old, so there will be many old houses built in no order which makes the roads in a mess. By the reason, there were lots of little space on the walls could be drawn between the houses for the artists.

Oh! I was very impressive in one thing, the prices in Belgium were fxxking expensive!!!! It's a place that you can easily spend more than 25 euros and won't eat enough..............

Liege Station was very beautiful!!


The train I took in Bruxelles which was very old.....

I couldn't believe I could see such an old car in Bruxelles......

outside one of the train station Bruxelles-Congres

the hostel I stayed in the first night

Botanical Garden of Brussels

city bike that you can borrow, just like the one in Taipei.
I bought a 1-day card!! It was really convenient!!!

My first stop was different from others, I went to the Comic Museum instead of the Grand-Place de Bruxelles.

Comic Museum

Tintin, born in Bruxelles!!




one of the oldest comic books


Gragon ball!!!!



Oh~~~~Tintin!!!

Tintin is nobody

Tintin is everyman

Tintin can handle anything

Haddock with a Thousand Faces

Snowy, such a hero

Calculus, the lightning tamer







the smurfs~~




After the museum, I finally started my journey of Bruxelles city.




Mer du Nord, a famous restaurant which has no seats and you can only eat with standing, and there were many people enjoying it!

inside a department


Galeries Saint-Hubert

most stores were selling chocolates but extremely expensive!!!!!


Mocafe, a famous Cafe in Bruxelles in Galeries Saint-Hubert


Do you know what's on it?

full of clothes!!



Now, I got to the Grand-Place. Actually, I prefer here at night, which is more beautiful.








Across the street, I saw lots of people crowded and took pictures. Where is it? Manneken Pis, of course.






Well, I didn't know why, I just didn't have much interest in such a small statue.....XDDDD
I mean, it was just a kid pee..............!!!!
I just took a few picture and left right away....




Eglise Notre-Dame-du-Sablon

Place du Petite Sablon




After all these sightseeing in Bruxelles city center, it was 15:30 already.
I planned to start my Comic strip walk before 4 p.m. since it was a really long path takes about 3~4 hours walking. But............
It was raining!!!!! And at the same time, I just pass through the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium in which I didn't have any interest. But for the rain, I decided to get in for a moment. So...I got in! But.....as you know, I really don't have any sense of art in painting....... So...... I just walked through and took a glance of the works they've done.

Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium










He looks familiar....

Death of Marat, 1973

He looks familiar, too....






I saw the sun came out!!!! I just ran out of the museum, and continued my journal of the walk.

Palais Royal de Bruxelles

the rain........
I passed through a park called Parc de Bruxelles, which was good for walking~!

Parc de Bruxelles



Carrefour, which you won't see in Germany!! XDDDD

Okay, here we go now!!! the comic strip walk in Bruxelles!! It was a really tough work........
Don't underestimate these pictures, it took me 3 hours to collect it over!!




























It was already at about 7:50 p.m.!!!!! It took me 3 hours to finish this job. I finished it "sooner" because I rode a bike at some paths. I was just one the paths they have....... so tired.....
Time to go for dinner!!!!!
14.45 euros total.....

It was the second day I ordered, the larger one.

even the urinal has comics on it!! It is really Bruxelles~~!!!

this was the most expensive things I've ever ordered.....9.45 euros for this!!!!!!!


I heard that the view of Grand-Place was beautiful at night, so I walked by there.
The view was really fine!!!! I like here even more than during the day.






Galeries Saint-Hubert

Mont des Arts, the sky in the photo was light but actually that's just because I exposured it longer.


I walked to the wrong way, so I took a bike to go back to hotel sooner, but it was still 10:20 p.m. to get there....... what a crazy day in Bruxelles, but also a nice one. I went to Brugge the next day. See Brugge.

Bruxelles is a city that I like it better than the first moment I got here. Au revoir, Belgique!

沒有留言:

張貼留言