2013年4月8日 星期一

Stuttgart: part I (City tour & Mercedez-Benz Museum)

When I got Stuttgart, I could feel the smell of a big city. Vagrants, garbages, people,... everywhere, just like a small New Nork.
My hostel is pretty new and is next to the Bad Constatt Bahnhof, which is the next stop from Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof, quite a good position.
Stuttgart Hbf
Stuttgart Hbf
the Jugendherberge is really good and near the Bad Constatt Bahnhof
my room
The first day in Stuttgart, I took a walk around the center of Stuttgart. mostly on the Königstraße, which is the main street in Stuttgart.
Königstraße
the church on Königstraße
inside the church
two street performers
Schloss Platz


Neues Schloss

Meat store is very common in Germany
The guide book said there was a nice restaurant called Cube near the street, but after finding more than an half hour and found nothing, I got another restaurant which ws good also.
The stores here is closed after 8 because it's "Königstraße", the main shopping center, so I took a talk and saw what was interesting.
though it was salty, but it tasted good with the Brot (bread) 
the pork steak was okay
Hugendubel is a book chain stores in Germay
I believe Hugendubel is a good place for spending time in here
Benz mark was clear at night
I got back to Hostel after 8:30, and I found my roommate that night came from Chengdu(成都),China, named Zhiyi Wang(王志一). He studies in Germany now and have a vacation here now with another girl came from Tianjin(天津), China, named Xu Chen(徐晨),who studies in UC Davis and have a long vacation in Europe now too.
Since all of us would stay in Stuttgart in two days, we decided to play together.

The second day, we went to Mercedes-Benz Museum. It was quite a good Museum!!!!!
The most amazing part is the old cars of Benz. I think these old cars are better than the fashion ones of Benz.
Now, watch and enjoy the following pictures of Benz cars.
Mercedez-Benz Arena
Mercedes-Benz Museum


a fake horse in it

first engine in the world
the first car of the world




old car area







the projection was followed by the elevator,: it will go up if the elevator goes up,  and so  does the opposite way.

Bus area 

I like this one










the door is cool!!!




emergency cars, like ambulance, tow truck, police car,...
Police car
snow car with other utilities
fire truck in early ages
garbage truck


safety research
security capsule, and I was a guy stuck his head in it......XDDDD
car for the pope


Princess Diana's favorite car

all style of Benz
Hybrid car

fire hydrant in early ages
Fuel-Cell vehicle


many kind of racing cars
racing equipment
it's amazing that they can race by truck!!!!


experience of racing car for 3 euros which we didn't try...
racing cars in early ages

the trophy is taller than me....T^T




the roof of the car is full of  solar panels
fully glasses on the roof
use the coolest car to be the end of the visit in Mercedes-Benz Museum

沒有留言:

張貼留言