2013年4月11日 星期四

München (in downtown) (08~12 Apr. 2013)

It was at the evening when I got to München. I met my high school friend Cindy Lo here,who studies here.
The feeling in this city München was very different. It is the biggest city in Southern Germany, but it has leisure feeling inside the hustle and bustle. I can even feel that it'll be great to study here in München.

Hi~ München


my hotel

my room

the decoration of my hotel was very funny

view from my hotel

my hotel was in the alley

my room door, "ANGST" meas fear

Due to the time was  a little bit late in the first day, we didn't go many places. But there was an important thing that I finally ate the traditional Haxen (pig's feet), which was so~~~~~~~~~~~~~delicious!!!!! Better than any other Haxen in Taiwan.


it was the first time I took U-Bahn



the most expensive and advanced department store in Munich


Neue Rathaus


there will be a lot of people here to see the show of the bell and the toys up there at 5 p.m.


Cindy told me that European really love to buy and wear the clothes of Hard Rock made in each city......

Hofbräuhaus is the most famous restaurant in München

the decorations inside were very cute and traditional, how lovely!!!

Helles, the most famous bier in München

This is Haxen, it was so~~~~~~delicious!!!!

Cidny ate noodles

the traditional clothes in München

there was a band!!!! so cute!!!!

After that, Cindy took me to a Italy Cafe to have a cup of coffee and tiramisu, quite a pleasant day it was.


a cup of coffee and tiramisu which was so small!!


The second day, Cindy took me to have breakfast.






 Then we went to BMW Museum right away. Detail see here  BMW Museum.

It was almost 1 p.m. after I got out and both of us were starving, Cindy took me to eat a good pork chop which was really good!!


port chop


Then, we went to a special beverage store LOU LAN CHA (樓蘭茶)which was operated by a Taiwanese, and I met lots of Taiwanese who studies in Germany.
here is Lou Lan Cha

I ordered a strange thing called bubble tea which European like....

About chatting over an hour, I went to dm (a drug and cosmetic store like Daiso in Japan) and a bookstore.
We had spend lots of time in the language area since there were lots of language books like Thai, Italy, Arabic,... very funny.
But we were totally failed for the Russian, we really didn't know how to pronounciate followed by the alphabet.
At six, we had dinner in a Xinjiang restaurant with some friends we met in Lou Lan Cha and talked lots of funny things. It was the end of the second day.
Taklamakan, a Xinjiang restaurant
From the third day, still in München, but I came back to a one-traveller journey. I went to Dachau Concentration Camp. The details see here Dachau Concentration Camp.

After that, I went back to hotel to dress up myself for the opera OTHELLO at night.
I really like the opera in Germany, they have a bar undergound and everyone just get together there to drink, eat and chat before the show started.
At the beginning, there were still a lot of people just walking in and out and bothered a lot of audiences...I mean...it was really unbelievable that this was the first time I was bothered.
I haven't met the situation even in Taiwan!!! I hope it won't happened again...
At the intermission, I don't know if it is neccesary to leave the auditorium, but I saw everyone left heading to undergound to drink, eat and chat again.
I just love the way it is!!!! Although the show was good, I still fell asleep for about 10 mins...... Sorry about that...^^; Still a great night anyway.
going out for the opera!!

the view outside the opera

there were many people seating out there

and there were so many tourist cars just in front of the opera....

the bar was in the underground and there were many people !!!!



the view inside the opera

my seat was at behind

it was really fully packed!!!!!
P.S. the head in front of me was so~~~~~LIGHT!!!!!XDDDDD

沒有留言:

張貼留言