2013年4月26日 星期五

Frankfurt (24~26 Apr. 2013)


Frankfurt is a big city in Germany, and many centers of economic company are located here, so you can see the tempo here is faster than many other cities in Germany.


Frankfurt Hbf



my hotel, Colour Hotel

the lobby of my hotel, Colour Hotel

my room, very clean and only 1 min to the station!!!!
Only 40 euros per night. I thought it was not expensive for this kind of hotel.

the view from my room
Soon, I started my visit in the center of the city. In Frankfurt, the most impressive thing is that you can see the very old building and the very new with fashion one at the same time. The unbalance of the visual effect makes me a different kind of feeling which was quite odd first but better later.

Kaiserstraße, it's the main road just right in front of the station



Europälsche Zentralbank

it's another kind of art...

Uh.......actually, I forgot who were they...
Geotheplatz

Statue of Geothe


the mix of the new and the old

Garelia Kaufhof




The structure looks just exact like the one of Brugge!!!! Interesting!!!!

Dom in Frankfurt

See you again, Main~!

Across the bridge, you'll see the area so called Museumsufer, which means lots of museums located there.
I decided to go there the next day.





my dinner~~~

Walking along the Kaiserstrasse, you'll see the red light district just beside you which you can hardly avoid it.

Frankfurt station is under construction now...

night of Kaiserstraße


As long as you see a LOT, yes a LOT, of people gathered in the bars, there's a soccer game is on.


OK! The next day, as I said, I went to have a museum day. Just across the bridge and you'll get there.
Museum für Angewandte Kunst and Museum der Weltkulturen were still closed before 11 a.m..
At the beginning, I went to Deutsches Filmmuseum. I like it very much. The exhibition inside were very rich, I stayed there for almost 2 hours!!
There, I found that I've seen really quite many movies so far.





Museum für Angewandte Kunst

Museum für Weltkulturen

Deutsches Filmmuseum




peep show, the prototype of movie!!! You can look at the picture from the lens

flip the pages very fast and you'll see almost the continuous motion which is just the prototype of movie

Kino, means movie theater.

the film in the very old time........

Can you see that?? Interesting!!

Can you see it's whose face?


Aldof Hitler~~!!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the terminator.

Alien


There's green screen you can play~

The Oscar goes to...

After two hours, I left there and went to other museums. Actually.........I wasn't really interested in rest of the museums I saw, and most of the museums there has only the explanation with German!!! So... I just walk inside and see anything they exhibited.

I went to Deutsches Architekturmuseum. Which was quite boring than I thought......

Deutsches Architekturmuseum




Museum für Kommunikation

the computers were getting smaller and smaller

I couldn't believe that my phone has been in part of the museum................ Is it really THAT old????



telegraph

Now I see why the logo of the post office in Germany is like that~ Because of this!


A lot of stamps!!

Decorations inside the museum

Confucius~~



Now you can see that we're really different from China....... because we don't use the hand gestures that way like in China!!!! Is that real??



Wow~~~Mao Zedong~~~!!


A very popular art museum in Frankfurt, Städelmuseum. But, you know, I don't know what the points were they drew.


Städelmuseum








It's......art.




view from the museum

Liebieghaus - Skulpturensammlung, a museum that didn't have English comments!!!!!

the interesting part is that there were a lot of Greek language



Museum Giersch, I didn't what the subject is in this museum......
But the paintings inside were very different from the one in Städelmuseum.


But I could see that there were a lot of landscapes in desert






time to go back to ......?


OK! No more museum, it was really tired visiting the museums for more than 6 hours...@@
Time to go shopping~~ Well, I mean window shopping. Theere were many departments near the street Zeil and you can hardly looked all over it in one day. So...... I separated it into two days...^^



inside the department, My Zeil, very fashion!!




How did he do it!?


See?! Made in Taiwan...XDDD

In the bookstore, I saw my German textbook in my college~~!!
It costs......22.95 euros!!!Not cheap even buy it in Germany.....

I like this building


the night in Frankfurt looked nice~!


Oper Frankfurt, the decoration is very fashion!!



Good night, Frankfurt!

沒有留言:

張貼留言