2013年4月10日 星期三

Garmisch-Partenkirchen (with Zugspitze)

Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a small but important city in Germany. Actually, Garmisch and Partenkirchen are two different districts only across a river, but they all say them together. Garmisch is a lively district while Partenkirchen is a quiet and lovely district. Since I got there on Sunday, there were few people in town... btw, I was the only one in my 4-guest room......again!!
the bus I took heading to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Before getting Oberammergau, I was the only passenger on the bus...

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Bahnhof
the hotel I lived, Hotel 2962, quite a great postion!!!!
2962 means the height of Zugspitze is 2962 meters

my room, and I was the only one lived in this room
Rathaus


First, I went to Partenkirchen to see these lovely frescoes, which is the most interesting part of Partenkirchen!!!





















Then I got to Garmisch, where has the totally different scenes compared with Partenkirche, but all the stores were closed instead of a gallery. I got in there in the end. The gallery was exhibit the story and works of Michael Ende, a German author of fantasy and children's literature who was born in Garmisch. Honestly, I thought the things he created were creepy for me.
there were so~~~~ many people just finished skiing and came back to town waiting for train
most of the schools were going to start, so they had to go back to their city right away
the weather about Zugspitze every day will be shown next to the ticket office
very vew people on the streets in Garmisch





it was the gallery













the sight was not good at all...
Jack Wolfskin is everywhere in Germany!!!!!!!
a Chinese restaurant which the boss can't say Chinese...... it was just next to my hotel so I went there.
Fried Rice~ Actually, it was okay to me.
fortune cookies

On the way home in the evening, it started to snow!!!! I was totally afraid that maybe the plan to Zugspitze needed to canceled and changed into other plans. A thought flashed into my mind: skiing!!!! I asked the reception of my hotel was it possible for me to learn skiing, and she said it was impossible to learn it all in one day... What a pity, but I decided to learn it in my future anyway!!!!


The next day I woke up in the early morning, an amazing thing happened, the sun was shining!!!! What a wonderful day!!!! I rushed and took the first Zuspitze train, and the fascinating and beautiful trip started...
I saw most people going up were going to ski, the sound skiing on the snow attracted me A LOT!!!!! I want to ski deeply!!!!!!!!!!
what a good morning it was!!!

the ticket was very expensive....

few people were there at first
and people were crowded after thar....


going up!!!

almost there

I don't know how to describe the scenes I saw up there in any language, so guys just watch these pictures and enjoy it.
P.S. Forgive me but there's one thing I gotta say in four words is that the temperature at top of the mountain was only -8 Celsius, and the wind with snow blew on my face was FUCKING hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really not romantic at all!!!!!!!



almost everyone were skiing except for me...T^T


actually, I really didn't know why they put a BMW here....

the highest church in Germany!!!!











Gipfel Summitt

the entrance of climbing up to Gipfel Summit was closed because..... well, as you can see.
Elbsee which I walked the whole round of it later!!!!!!
it was really really cold up there....



the view was perfect that day!!

yeah, that's me!!
After a frozen time, I went down to Elbsee finally. At first, I only wanted to take some pictures near the starting point of Elbsee, but when I regain consciousness, I almost walked 1/3 of the round route of Elbsee. After that, I decided to walked through the entire round route of Elbsee!!! I did it for real, and I'm glad I did because the scene along the lake was beyond the words  as well. Such a great experience I had!!!!

I went down to Elbsee and saw Zugspitze up there


It took me 2 hours to walk through the entire circle.
I think it's the great hotel which has the best view to see Elbsee and Zugspitze.
see!!?? it was the view from the hotel.
it was also the view from the hotel
the Elbsee were still freezed there

see? I just walked to another side of Elbsee compared with the hotel I mentioned before.

Frillensee was also freezed there

I could see Gipfel Summit right here!!!!!

the view of Elbsee was perfect!!!


it started melting part of the Elbsee
these ducks were so brave to swim in such a cold water!!!


wait for the train and time to go.
Finished the walking, so was the journey in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

沒有留言:

張貼留言