2013年5月10日 星期五

Weimar (10 May 2013)

Finally, my last stop in this long trip, Weimar.

Weimar is a city with strong dramas, if you want to know more about some great writers like Geothe and Schiller, you should be here! And if you want to know the great musician Liszt, then you should, too!! Since I'm not a man with a lot of interests in literature........ so..... I don't really familiar with Geothe and Schiller very much, actually. I only know Geothe created "Die Leiden des jungen Werther" and Schiller...I don't know... that's it!! Sorry about that......@@  Oh! There's another famous thing is Bauhaus. It's something about modern art, and it has already founded its own museum and a school!!

Anyway, in a view as a bystander, Weimar is a nice place for people who has interests in arts or literature.

Weimar Hbf

in front of main station



Along the road straight in front of the Hbf, soon you'll see Neues Museum Weimar.

Actually, it's just a post office.

Uh......too many...uncomfortable about it..= =|||

Weimarplatz



Deutsches Nationaltheater Weimar

sculpture of Geothe and Schiller in front of the Nationtheater

Oh! There's a show was on a rehearsal. See more details about it? See the end part of this article.

Bauhaus Museum, just in front of the Nationtheater

Theaterplatz



St. Peter und Paul Kirche


I've seen something like this on the door in Germany for almost one and a half months already but I really don't know how to read it!!

Schlossmuseum

inside of Schlossmuseum




Bach stayed in Weimar in 1708 - 1717.


It's about lunch time, and I just saw some people eating something cool!!! It's called Brätel~~ So I decided to have it as my lunch and soon went ahead to Geothe Museum. When I got there, I was wondering why Geothe Museum was so expensive, 10.5 per adult!!!! And after I visited it, I realized that actually there were some other things about the histories related to Geothe and some even not!!!! So.... if you have enough time, I believe you'll be here for more than 3 hours!!!!


It's the most famous hotel in Weimar, Hotel Elephant.


Rathaus

Tourist Information


Brätel, as my lunch 

Geothe Museum



SALVE, it's Latin, which something means like wish you peace.


the view from the house

Geothe died on that chair.



Homer

Too many things in here!!!!! Please no more.... @@




The next stop was my favorite museum in Weimar, Liszt Haus. I like it because I have a lot of interests in music much much more than the literature...... Besides, I still really like piano even I haven't played it for a long time...... Here, just like other musician museums, you can here so many musical works here~~~!!!!! I really love it!!


Liszt Haus



sculptures of Liszt in different ages

Not far from Liszt Haus, you can see a cemetery park nearby.


Uh.....actually I don't really know what's it.....

After watching this, I still didn't get it...

In this cemetery, you'll the tomb of Geothe.

It's a gymnasium!!!

Schiller's House




OK! Most parts in Weimar is almost finished. But there's a bonus, the show next to the Nationaltheater I told before. So... the following are some pictures about the show. It's a fashion show, enjoy it~!!!!


Not only the young, I saw the old also. So cute!!

preparing


I like the green color this way very much~~~!!!!


even the old one wearing like this was just like getting younger for more than 10 years~~!!!


Time for men!



Cool, isn't it?! There's also a runway on the wall!!!!




Actually, their dancing was not quite good.......


WOW~~~


See their dressing? It's time for underwear~~~~(nosebleeds)



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~




When the girls were performing, the boys were playing behind.....XDDD



OK!!! Time for guys~~!!

"Oh!! Yor look awful.... Watch me!!"

the bald guy was so funny!!!

See what's he doing?

Doing breaking in wearing underwear~~~XDDDDD
The ladies under the stage were so~~~~~ high!!XDD

Good!! Only one hand!!!!


"Thank YOU!!!!!!"

time for the funny guy~~XDDDD


"I can do that, too!! See?"


(So tired......)


The funny guy was too funny!!! He's still doing breaking after getting down the stage!!!

time to say goodbye~~~


Haha~~~~~


After the fashion show, there's another bonus for the show, a short music show. She's singing "Mamamia" in German version!!!



As you can see, she's singing "Memory", a song in Cats

my last supper in Germany......

Back to Weimar Hbf to wait for CNL, my last train in this journey.

Normally, the train should be on time at 23:28, but.......you know, it's DB, so......delayed for 90 mins!!!!!

Even the next train with the same route came!!! But I couldn't take it because I had reservation for the specific train, the delayed one.... So I just saw this train walked away and I could do nothing about it...T^T

See the head light? Finally, I got on the train after 90 mins delayed.

The CNL (City Night Line) was okay inside, but the amazing thing is that the train got Frankfurt on the original specific time despite of the delay before!!!!!! How amazing DB is!!!

I took S-Bahn to airport, and at first, there's no one but me inside the train....
But soon, people got crowded soon later!!

China Airline, the direct flight which I didn't reserved it was just beside the one I took, the Etihad Airline....
Start my long flight again...... back to Taiwan~~!!

It was raining outside.

It was the view of Abu Dhabi, so beautiful~!


Abu Dhabi International Airport

Finally I got this kind of plane which has the plug so that I could charge my devices~~!!

Going back to sweet sweet home, Taiwan!

The end of Weimar, and also coming to an end of my journey in Germany. I'll write some postscript about this journey later, so...... bis bald (see you soon)~!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言