2013年5月2日 星期四

Bremen (02 May 2013)

Bremen, my last stop about Brothers Grimm, the hometown of the story Bremer Stadtmusikanten.
Although I didn't remember exactly the story about Bremer Stadtmusikanten, I still like this city anyway.
Unfortunately, I underestimated the size of this city, I which I could stay for more time...
Here, I started to see the architecture of northern Germany, which is totally different from the southern.

inside the Bremen Hbf



the wall in Bremen Hbf

Bremen Hbf

walking along the road in front of the station, you'll across a bridge and see this windmill on your right side.



Pigs Sculpture, after this, you'll enter the main city of Bremen

shopping arcade



global village

market next to Rathaus

Bremer Bank

Rathaus



front of Rathaus

Roland sculpture


statue of Bremer Stadtmusikanten





the cute one

the square


There's a church next to Rathaus which looks very prominent, and there's a museum inside there.
The best thing is that you can visit the museum for free!!


the church next to the Rathaus





I think it's the old one they used before





WOW~~~


Can you see what these things are?

the clothes!!!




In front of the Rathaus, there's a very very small and narrow street called Böttcherstraße, but please you must visit here if you come. Although this street has only about 100 meters long, inside there has stores, museums, and even a theater!!!

you'll see the golden wall far away!!!


Böttcherstraße


Roselius-Haus und Paula Modersohn-Becker Museum



What are they waiting for?

The show of the bell, but sorry I can't upload the vedios and I don't know why...


the theater







Across the street, you'll see the river. There you can see Bremen University. The view from the university was nice!!


Bremen University


the looks of old style boats were so charming~!


You can see it's a new bridge built in 1993.









In Bremen, there's an area you must go, Das Schnoolviertel.
The streets there were very complex and you can easily get disoriented when you walking around inside.
There were many interesting stores and you can just not to stop and see them!!
If I say, I would describe this place has lots of 摸乳巷 (sorry I have to say it in Chinese) and everyone just walking inside there!
Anyway, just find out for yourself.

It's another kind of building in Germany


You'll see the sign telling you that here is Schnoorviertel

See!? There's a lot of guide tour inside such a small area~! Now you can imagine how popular and lovely here is!!!


so cute~!


Rapunzel, but it didn't sell anything about hair............

magic show






See? The streets is getting narrower!!

there's a restaurant inside the alley

you know what? I'll say it's a one-way alley!!! It's impossible to walk through with two people at the same time!!

their dressing







see the alley on the left side and compare it with the right side


In Bremen, there are some other museums I haven't visit yet because of time, like Das Universum and Übersee Museum. I was told that these two will take you for almost one day to visit!!
So...sorry for staying so short in Bremen, see you!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言