2013年5月1日 星期三

Hannover (28 Apr. ~ 01 May 2013)

The weather in Hannover was much much better than few days before. Actually, I lived here but I didn't took much time visiting this city, because there's so much other small towns nearby I wanted to go, like Hameln, Wolfsburg, Celle, and Goslar.

the logo of VW was very clear near the Hannover Hbf



the way to my hostel

my hostel for the first two days

my hostel, which is so fashion outside the building~~!!!!

my room

outside the balcony

Hannover 96 Arena GmbH & Co. KG
Walking along the lake Marschsee from the hostel I stayed, you'll the following views below. It was a very great place to relax!!!!

He was fishing!!





See the building on the right? You know where it is? Tell you later.






They were practicing dragon boat racing, and the leader was very excited to his members...... His sound could pass through the whole lake I thought.

You know what, it's Neue Rathaus. I really can hardly imagine work in such a wonderful location.......


Seen this view, who wants to work....?





the Neue Rathaus offers a place to charge the electricity cars

Okay, let me tell you what is it. It's just a bank, called Norddeutsche Landesbank. But the structure was so cool!!!!!



From 10 a.m., I hadn't eaten anything because I was in a rush......... From my hotel in Kassel to walk an hour to the station Kassel Wilhelmshöhe, climbed up to the statue Herkules and back down, walking in Göttingen, and walking around in Hannover........... I was starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, please forgive me that I ate a sumptuous dinner......^^ Well, very expensive of course, 31 euros in total. It was the first time to eat such an expensive meal in Germany, and I hope it would also be the last time...^^




Okay, the first day in Hannover was over. The next day, Autostadt day. It was quite a nice day!!

The third day, I left Hannover for one day to Hameln and Goslar and Hahnenklee. BTW, In Goslar, I joined their Withes Night~!

The fourth day, I came back to Hannover but went to Celle first.


Returning back from Celle, I decided to go to the biggest garden in Hannover, Herrenhäuser Gärten. It was a really big and nice garden you should go if you come. But before that, there were other two places I've been, Hannover University and Wilhelm-Busch-Museum. I passed by these two places because I got to the garden by walking from the Hauptbahnhof.

Walking to Herrenhäuser Gärten

You'll see a very big park, called Georgengarten. It means you on the right way, and you're already in part of the garden actually.

In Europe they really like to shape the trees very neat........ so unnatural......

Next to the garden is Hannover University. It means, you can come to such a big garden when you're free if you're a student in Hannover University!!!!!! So great!!!!!!!

the front door of Hannover university was great

There were so many families and friends gathered around and having a picnic, even having a BBQ on the ground!!!!!!
I believe if it happens in Taiwan, the police will come right away...XDDD

Wilhelm-Busch Museum

the garden in front of the museum



Did you know what the people in the building were doing?

They were dancing!!!!! There's music playing around and they just danced with it!! So romantic~~

Even the kids joined them!!!!




They playing...uh............anyway, a kind of ball, which was very interesting!




Finally, Walking through a part of the garden, I got to the main part of Herrenhäuser Gärten, called Großer Garten. It's a very huge garden!!!!!! In my opinion, I suggest you should stay here for more than 4 hours here!! Because it was really big!! You can check it on the google map...XDD



The Großer Garten is surrounded by the river.

the entrance to the garden

a part of view of the garden.
It wasn't taken by me of course...XDDD I remake it on the guide book...XDD















this part is called Sundial and Great Parterre


the fountain is called Bell Fountain, and I like it~!



Maybe you've already felt that the flowers were not that beautiful...... at least for me they weren't. Maybe it's because of the season or ........you know, it's in Germany.


BellFountain

Next to it, there's a small house called Grotto by Niki de Saint Phalle. The decoration inside was very special! Well, just look.

the entrance to Grotto by Niki de Saint Phalle


made of mirrors

inside the house, there were mirrors EVERY SINGLE PLACE !!!!!!!!

Now I can see why I could see some strange pictures like this on the postcards. There it is!!






Is it...... ass?

window

another window

On the west, you'll see a maze. It's easy to walk so don't worry you'll get lost~XD



in the middle of the maze







To the middle of the garden, you'll see eight kinds of small garden. Please enjoy it.

1 Springwassergarten

2 Inselgarten

3 Niederdeutscher Rosengarten

4 Rasengarten

5 Barockgarten

6 Rokokogarten

7 Niederdeutscher Blumengarten




8 Renaissancegarten


Palace Steps Remains

Sophie Memorial
Going southward, you'll get to another fountain, called Great Fountain. Watch, it's really "great"!



the picture on the guide book

The fountain was great~!!!


On each side end of the garden, you'll see this, called Pavilion by Remy de la Fosse

Aristoteles

Sokrates

Epikur, but I'm not familiar with him......

At the end, I got to Garten Theatre. There's some interesting golden statues~!! Each of them has name but sorry I didn't remember it.










After finish visiting the Großer Gertan, there's still another garden called Berggarten, which is on the north side. Actually, I didn't like Berggarten very much. Maybe it's because I compared it with 2010 Taipei Flora Expo..... but I just want to say, the plants in Taiwan is really really rich!!!!!!! Because there were lots of plants can be seen in Taiwan easily... In this part, I like Taiwan better.


entrance to Berggarten






Uh........

In the greenhouse, I found something familiar, Phalaenopsis.
















the flower on the cactus was so~~~~ cute!!!!


these cactus were so hairy....



Who did it......= =|||



I think this kind of flower tree is better than other small flowers in Germany........ The smaller one they displayed wasn't really pretty...







Can you see that!!?? I can't believe the garden looks like this...= =||| All I can see are the signs....!!!!!!




Look back and all I can see is............

the SIGNs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, time to go back to rest......


my room, and my roommate was totally a disaster!!!! Snoring, taling in the sleep

the view from my room, or I could even say from by bed actually~XDDD


End of Hannover.

Hamburg, I'm coming!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言