2013年4月15日 星期一

Nürnberg (12 Apr. 2013)

The weather was great when I got Nürnberg at about 5 p.m..
The hotel I stayed could see the train station just in front of me, which means it was really near to the train station.
my room

Nürnberg Hbf

Nürnberg Hbf

Nürnberg was not a big city and it was really good to walk through the whole main part of the city.
It was a lovely city. the streets were so~~~~ cute.





the streets were so cute here!!!!


After the McDonald´s last time, this time is the Burger King!!




Galeria Kaufhof everywhere...







Frauenkirche


Kaiserburg

I like the wall it is!!




there were so many small gardens between the city walls





the sign was so cute!!

an edge of the wall

I stayed on the castle for more than 15 minutes and see nothing at all....
What a leisure day!!!!!
What were they watching?

They were watching this, and I stayed here for more than 15 mins because of this.




My dinner was a famous Nürnberger Rostbratwurst which was different from the white one. I still prefer the white one though.
the restaurant I went, Bratwursthäusle

the kitchen was in middle of the house and everyone could see them


my dinner~~





On the way back to hotel, I found that I went to the wrong way...
I was just thinking that I could go back the hotel along the wall, but I didn't know that......

Do you know where it is? The red light district which I have heard of in Frankfurt and Hamburg but not in Nürnberg.

the red light district, but I didn't know that before....

But I know that red light district in Germany is legal so there's no need to worry TOO much.
I just pretend that I just didn't see anything and walked through this area... because these prostitutes will knock the windows they're in and call you to get in...
This was the first time I saw the red light district myself in my life... quite wierd!XDDDD


U-Bahn was builded under the city wall!!XDDD

U-Bahn platform

If I didn't get it wrong, it was a Concert room

the view from my room, the station was just in front of the left side!!

I went to Spielzeugmuseum (Toy museum) the nest morning. I found that there are many cities have toy museums.

Toy Museum

made by the real feather


the maker said, "Why does the house need to LOOK LIKE a house?"




Predecessor of Teddy bear




Nazi!!!!


After visiting it, I got some different views of toys.
There's a word I still remember, he said, "Toys can be played by the younger and older, but when the time goes by, it isn't anymore." Strange isn't it?
the store is called CLOSED, haha!!


On the way to train station, I need to across this street Frauentormauer, the red light district, this time I was really careful and found that there was a sign just in front it which I totally didn't notice at all....

There's another famous scenic spot, Saal 600, Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse.

Saal 600, Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse

Saal 600, Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse

Memorium Nürnberger Prozesse



it was the room Saal 600



before v.s. after


the box used for transporting documents about the Nazi

most of them were hanged

most of them were hanged

they all suicide themselves

the model of old Saal 600

the course of the trial was very long

They were talking about Japan here, too.


the picture in the middle was talking about Nanjing Massacre

International Criminal Court now

there were really a LOT of people were in trials........
Have seen the Dachau concentration camp, to see this trial is much more relax, you'll just say, "Finally!!"

End of Nürnberg.

沒有留言:

張貼留言